Tim Walker : Pictures





Exhibition at the Design Museum (London) 09 May – 28 September (Final Weekend!)

"London based photographer Tim Walker has established himself at the cutting edge of fashion photography. His images capture a sublime moment in time, evoking a sense of epic drama and beauty. Stunning sets and lavish locations juxtapose the everyday with the absurd and the fabulous, to create captivating, original photographs. Tim’s evocative images are full of textured nuance and intriguing detail. His innovative photography is amongst the most imaginative and exuberant being produced today."



In my humble opinion and despite being amazed by the outstanding talent of other kind of artists within the Photography World, I have to say that Tim Walkers work kinda embodies my ideal of photographic talent. This is what I like, this is what I admire, this is what I would do if I had the skills, like Lula (the magazine) these are the pictures of my dreams. Hope you enjoy.
(Thanks Muffie, lucky you! Wish I could go to the exhibition too...)




Stay Gold.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Thanks sistaaaaaa! Love u2 so much <3

p.s - Fotitas no luvfriendship