russ mills got the skills








Russ Mills is an english illustrator who considers his dominium byroglyphics.com as a third encarnation of his portfolio. Above I´ve posted some of his artwork where he combines real media with image digital manipulation.
Love his work.

Quote:

Russ Millls : "For my Graphic work I compile as much source material as possible in the form of textures , random marks and scribbles etc and scan it all, the primary image is drawn and also scanned. I then manipulate the constituent parts on the computer, I keep the amount of layers to a bare minimum so the results are as spontaneous as possible. I don’t use any filters at all to keep the ‘digital’ nature of the image to a minimum"
Addicional info at:


Stay Gold.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Já conhecia este gajo, e inclusive dediquei-lhe um post num outro blog meu... ADORO-O!
=)**